Cebuana Lhuillier ER Care
Cebuana Lhuillier ERCare covers the medical expenses incurred within a year from the date of issuance or purchase by the InsuredPerson for the treatment of an eligible emergency condition, availment of which caneither be as an Out-Patient in the Emergency Room Department or as an In-Patient of aHospital via cash assistance.Cebuana Lhuillier ERCare is eligible for persons 15 days old to 65 years old. This is provided by Pacific Cross (Philippines) Insurance Inc.
- The Policy is Effective for one (1) year from the date of issuance or after payment of claim,whichever comes first.
- One-time availment plan for Emergency outpatient insured clients.
- This requires that the client is accommodated for treatment in the Emergency RoomDepartment of a hospital.
- Payment based on actual medical expenses incurred in the Emergency Room Departmentof a hospital for a one-time occurrence per period of coverage not exceeding the plan limit
- Once claim is paid, MBL is considered fully exhausted, and Policy is automaticallyterminated.
- Coverage for accident and illnesses will commence 15 calendar days from date ofsuccessful activation.
- Multiple purchase of e-Voucher is allowed but only one (1) e-Voucher can be activatedwithin the same period of insurance following the Activation Interval as defined above inthis proposal.
- The activated e-Voucher is not transferable to another person. Declaration of the Insuredshould be upon application.